Rabu, 30 Desember 2009

my breathe as yours

I know I made a mistake
lose you like I lost my second breathe and can't build it up again
I broke my right wing, and kill myself

could you see this blood is bleeding in my eyes?
could you feel half of mine?

just sitting here along and lost everything
I don't know they're left me so bad
but you must know, I'm still here breathing


taste this pain like me
touch this thunder slowly
I'll guide you to do everything, I will safe you
can you feel I am here? I'm here still breathing


just to reach you, I'll safe you
here, to safe you...safe you
cause that I'm still here breathing


keep your steps darling, I'll come
cause I'm still here breathing.. for you
I know you won't come back, but I'll be forever..now and always
for breathe....


-davey jean

0 komentar: